Thursday, June 18, 2009

Signals

I cannot describe anything today. I am bursting. I'm over-interpreting everything. I heard Sue say that she only holds doors for people to see if they say "Thank you" or not. I searched my archives for any small memory of her holding the door for me. I don't know if I said anything or not.

My mind is racing. I've had three disconcerting interactions with very important people already this morning. I can't calm down. I'm watching their eyes, their mouths. I'm looking for any signal that I've done something wrong.

I can't sit still. I can't stop thinking. Someone, somewhere is very upset with me, and I can't figure out who it is.

Why do I do this? Just say you don't like me. I'm tired of guessing. I feel like my entire body is a tapping foot.

No comments: